Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Archived Title Image No. 1

Tonight I've retired the first title image and there's a new one adorning the background space behind the title and description text. A practice I intend to follow on a regular (with irregular periodicity) basis - just to add some variety.

TreeThe archived image is of a jackfruit tree. Photographed on November 2005 at a village in south Assam, India. The description of the present title pic will appear once it is retired.

4 Comments:

educatedunemployed said...

Oh wow, you are totally getting me motivated to do something about my own blog.Your commitment to your blog is inspirational.

delhidreams said...

r u posting n e thing except pictures...
or am i going crazy...

Soumyadip said...

EduUn 'Inspirational commitment,' well I'm getting inspired by comments like this.

Adi They say a pictures tell a thousand words, and posting pictures is definitely much easier than typing out a thousand words. Anyway, the latest post has some words in it (in addition to a picture).

Accidental Fame Junkie said...

I like both your title images. But I have to select the text to read it. For both.